Planning - building - operating: the building technology planning fundamentals are the technical framework for the entire process from planning and installation to the commissioning of drinking water, compressed air and wastewater installations.
The chapter "Basics" also contains comprehensive information on the media water and air as well as on the various materials and connection techniques. The planning manual contains all technical data and installation instructions for all GF Piping Systems building services systems.
- Media, materials and jointing techniques
- Drinking water installations
- Compressed air installations
- Wastewater installations
- Insulation and fire protection
- Operation of drinking water installations