Welcome to the GF Distributor Portal – an online ordering tool for our valued distributors and OEMs.
The Portal provides instant access to GF product availability, and your unique login ensures that the pricing you see is tailored for you. This allows you to quickly and easily place orders online, check the current status of your orders, view order history and download order documents all in the one online space.
Select customer number
Please select your customer number to proceed with your login.
Malleable Cast Iron Fittings
Fields of Application:
• Sanitary, heating and gas installation
• Cooling and air conditioning
• Sprinkler and gas fire extinguishing systems
• Construction of industrial plants (e.g. gas, emulsion and pressured air pipe work)
• Machine construction (e.g. oil, cooling and lubrication pipes)
• Construction of petrol stations (gas lines)
• Machines for paper production and printing machines
• Commercial vehicles construction
For the different applications please refer to the individual appropriate international, European or national application standards.
Several national regulations concerning drinking water hygiene limit the scope of application to cold water. (Applies for example in Austria and Germany).
• Corrosion retarding and reinforced (free outrunning) internal threads design for the most common articles
• Narrow threads with precise axial alignment ensure high sealing forces and exact pipe lining
• The biggest assortment of all producers – cost reduction due to a minimum number of joints
• Most high-grade material with best galvanizability
• Drinking water friendly galvanising with highly pure zinc
• Drinking water friendly preservation against rust during storage, also ideal for anaerobic sealing
• Special tested fittings for high pressures above 25 bar
|Technical Catalogue 2015 - Malleable cast iron fittings.pdf||3.18 MB||Download|