Stay tuned to hear about the latest innovations in the water utility. The assembled water professionals from the water research institutes, international associations, development banks, customers, and GF Piping Systems will discuss how non-revenue water affects the world. Find out their view on the future of digital solutions to help solve this ever-increasing challenge. It is time to work together towards a water-wise world.
Are you interested in our upcoming episodes on:
How to combat non-revenue water
How utilities are innovating with technologies and showcasing utility reference cases
Smart pressure management, digitalizing the water networks
Live from the trench
Practical and virtual reality training
The future of smart digital solutions to solve water loss
Listen to experts giving their insights and discussions. Check out all the sessions on-demand to discover thought-provoking episodes to help you solve this ever-increasing challenge.
You can sign up for the upcoming "Solving Water Loss for Life" video series and watch it on-demand.
Join our moderator Andrew Walker and our panel of water experts from across the sector to discuss the challenges of non-revenue water, how it affects utilities, and how they deal with water loss issues.
Episode is now available!
GF Piping Systems welcomes you to the first episode of Solving water loss for life panel discussion. Our moderator Andrew Walker, is here to open the panel event and is joined by:
- Stuart Hamilton, Chair of the Water Loss Specialist Group at IWA, and Head of NRW Development – Miya Water
- Rodrigo Riquelme, Water and Sanitation Lead Specialist at the Inter American Development Bank
- Dr. Christoph Lüthi, Head of the Sanitation, Water and Solid Waste for Development Department, at the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology (Eawag),
- Olivier Narbey, Senior Business Development Manager at GF Piping Systems, to give us a holistic overview of how water loss affects different world regions and highlight the importance of acting on and solving non-revenue water.
Join our moderator Andrew Walker and our panel of water experts from across the sector to discuss how utilities innovate with technologies to solve water loss issues and digitalize their water networks to reduce leakages. Our guests will also be showcasing reference cases about intelligent pressure management.
Episode 2 is now available!
GF Piping Systems welcomes you to the second episode of Solving water loss for life panel discussion. Our moderator Andrew Walker, is here to open the panel event and is joined by:
- Jurica Kovac, International Water Association Fellow, and Director at Aqua Libera Ltd
- Dragan Savic FREng, Chief Executive Officer, KWR Water Research Institute (Netherlands) and Professor of Hydroinformatics, University of Exeter (UK)
- Chris Evans, Chief Operations Officer at Detection Services
- Vangelis Balokas, Technical Director Olympios S.A.
- Victor Pinedo – Senior Business Development Manager at GF Piping Systems
Join our moderator Andrew Walker and our panel of water experts from across the water sector to discuss how PE materials and Trenchless laying technologies can solve water loss issues and reduce leakages. Our guests will also be talking about their 30 years of experience and benefits of PE pipelines and showcasing reference cases on saving water losses in Brazil.
Episode 3 will be available on the 31st of January, save the date and register below to stay tuned!
GF Piping Systems welcomes you to the third episode of Solving water loss for life panel discussion. Our moderator Andrew Walker, is here to open the panel event and is joined by:
- Michaela Eichenberger, Senior Material Engineer at GF Piping Systems
- Helio Rosas, Chairman at Brazilian Trenchless Society, ABRATT
- Valdir Flores, Director of the Sanitation Municipal Department at DMAE
Speak to an Expert
Thanks for showing interest: we will contact you as soon as possible. To provide you with the best service, please give us some short information about your inquiry, so we can assign the piping consultant that fits better with your needs.