Pressure management technologies are widely considered as one of the most effective methods to reduce non-revenue water.
Water networks are repairable: up to 75% of pipe bursts can be avoided by decreasing excess pressure by just 25%.
GF Piping Systems state-of-art technology for a pressure management valve can prevent your pipes from over-pressurizing while delivering accurate, stable flow and increased flow capacity to utilities with the new NeoFlow pressure regulating valve.
- Save 40% on time for labor-intensive installations
- 100% corrosion-free polymer body and 9 x lighter versus heavy iron pressure regulating valves
- Pre-fabricated integrated plug and play solution with bespoke engineering
Join this free webinar to
- Experience how to protect water distribution network from excess pressure and reduce leakages and pipe bursts.
- Learn about effective methods of reducing non-revenue water with the help of pressure regulation technologies by experienced experts.
Do not miss the chance to be part of our webinar, hosted by Olivier Narbey and Alex Geringer. Register now!