PROGEF® Standard system is an optimal solution tailored for a wide variety of industrial applications due to its beneficial properties. PROGEF Standard products offer high-stress crack resistance as well as pressure, abrasion, corrosion and temperature resistance up to 176°F. The uniform material structure also provides optimum weldability and heat distortion resistance. The durable properties of the polypropylene system ensure great economic benefits.
- d16 - d500 mm (⅜" - 20")
- d16 - d225 mm, SDR11: PN10 (150 PSI)
- d50 - d225 mm, SDR17.6: PN6 (90 PSI)
- d250 - d500 mm, SDR11: PN10 (150 PSI)
- d250 - d500mm, SDR17.6: PN6 (90 PSI)
- 0°C - 80°C (32°F - 176°F)
- Beta Polypropylene Homopolymer (Beta PP-H)
The uniform material structure provides optimum weldability and heat distortion resistance.
In a dimension range from d16 to d500, PROGEF Standard offers a virtually unlimited choice for individual applications.
The use of PROGEF Standard systems in chemical processes offers economic benefits.
Use of the polypropylene system meets the requirements of industry, production and transport of chemical media.