Our decades of engineering experience in designing plastic piping systems led us to develop a pipe support system specially designed to eliminate stress transfer to the pipe caused by thermal expansion or overtightening of clamps onto the pipe. The patented design consists of a uniquely designed plastic insert that allows for pipe movement during thermal expansion and prevents severe pipe impact when seismic accelerations occur. The trivalent chrome-coated metal hoop meets pipe hanger and support standards and withstands a myriad of operating conditions, including the seismic and corrosive environment.
Stress Less® Pipe Support System is engineered to protect and extend the life of thermoplastic materials and systems: PP, PE, PVC, CPVC, ABS, and PVDF pressure, waste, and double-contained piping systems. The metal hoops are coated with a trivalent gold chromium-coated steel which protects the brackets from rusting, corrosion, and wear. The plastic inserts are made from a UV resistant polypropylene plastic for added durability. Stress Less products can be installed in a myriad of environments including indoor or outdoor, corrosive environment, and high purity facilities.
Extended Size Range:
- d20 – d315 mm Metric pipe guides
- d20 - d63mm Metric vertical supports
- d20 - d315 mm Metric clevis hangers
- d20 - d63 mm Metric GF valves mounting inserts
- 1/2" - 12" IPS pipe guides
- 1/2" – 2" IPS vertical supports
- 1/2" – 12" IPS clevis hangers
- 1/2" - 2" IPS GF valves mounting inserts
- Pipe support plastic inserts – Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
- Pipe support metal hoops - trivalent gold chromium-coated steel
- Valve supports - PP / glass filled PP
- Hardware - stainless steel