When industrial plants are considered in their entirety, secondary cooling plays a decisive role in terms of efficiency and sustainability. Thus, it is our expressed intention to be part of the worldwide initiative to optimise refrigeration plants and cooling systems regarding energy use and environmental impact.
In combination, the low thermal conductivity of plastic and the highly efficient foam insulation increase the energy efficiency of your system. This helps you to save energy costs and makes your work more environmentally friendly.
Factory pre-insulation eliminates the need for traditional insulation after the installation, which often requires a second team. You receive finished and permanently pre-insulated components, ready for immediate installation.
COOL-FIT is significantly lighter than traditional metal systems and therefore places lower structural demands on buildings and supporting structures. The use of heavy transport aids can be reduced at the construction site.
The media pipe, insulation, and jacket are made of plastic and therefore remain corrosion- and maintenance-free throughout the entire operating life of the system. This reduces expensive downtimes and lowers maintenance costs and personnel requirements.
Cooling Systems within the water cycle
Modern cities are constantly growing and changing. This increases the expectations of efficiency and performance of all types of devices. Their use raises enormous amounts of heat increasing the need for air conditioning.
Air conditioning also plays an important role in everyday life, as the ambient temperature affects people’s well-being and productivity - whether at work or during leisure time, at home or travelling.
GF Piping Systems offers its unique and extensive COOL-FIT range for all types of cooling requirements.
Take Advantage of these Benefits
Minimized energy loss
- Top quality insulation thickness and density throughout the entire system.
- Ideal for retrofitting of prestigious buildings 30% less weight than traditional metal systems.
Hard external jacket
- Vapour and moisture tight construction, mechanically loadable.
Low CO2 footprint
- CFC free and recyclable. Zero ODP.
Build more in less time
- 3-in-1: pipe, insulation and jacket in one step.
Reliable easy jointing
- No hot works for the electrofusion jointing process.
- The hard external jacket allows for simple, easy assembly with standard brackets.
Light weight and easy to handle
- Up to d110 mm no need for lifts or special devices to handle on-site.
- Reduced on-site labor time.
Easy and accurate planning
- Planning fundamentals, CAD library, BIM compatible.
Complete compatible system – clearly defined interfaces
- Insulated pipes, fi ttings, valves, clearly defi ned interfaces, flexible hoses – one system, one team, one producer.
- A system for life
- Corrosion and condensation free, moisture and vapour tight, low pressure loss and energy efficient.
State-of-the-art jointing technology
- Machine controlled quality.