Potable water installations must comply with the highest hygiene standards. Hot water distribution requires an energy-efficient system including reliable measurement and control technology to ensure a high level of comfort. GF Piping Systems supplies long-lasting and efficient piping systems and valves for residential houses, hotels, hospitals, industrial buildings, recreational facilities and ships.
We offer dead space free piping systems and valves for the prevention of microbiological contamination. Our hygiene solutions include reliable measurement, control technology and intervention measures to ensure the highest standards for sensitive or larger buildings, such as hotels and hospitals.
Thanks to the full flow design of our fittings, we are offering piping systems with minimal pressure losses and noise generation. In addition, our drainage waste water pipes are mineral reinforced and therefore soundproof. Benefit from our solutions that provide the desired water temperature immediately and enjoy the maximum comfort in your bathroom.
We are providing high quality and easy to install solutions for home owners, operators and planners for maintaining drinking water hygiene in hot and cold water supply, drainage, heating and cooling of residential and commercial buildings.
We are offering energy-efficient systems and solutions including reliable measurement and control technology to ensure a high level of comfort and to minimize energy consumption and temperature loss of hot water supply pipes inside the buildings.
High quality materials and services
Building Technology systems and products are made of high-quality plastics and corrosion-resistant bronze, hot dip galvanized malleable cast iron with highly pure zinc raw material and brass alloys meeting all necessary drinking water approvals in your markets.
Our services are suitable for new or existing large properties and objects with hygienic-sensitive areas - monitoring your entire drinking water installation: from the entrance of a building to the tapping points.
- Space heating applications: Products that are suitable for the higher temperature demands of space heating for; radiators, underfloor systems and other types of heat emitters.
- Domestic hot water applications: Products suitable for use in heated mains water applications where the water is used for; baths, showers, basins and sinks Mains cold water applications: Products suitable for distribution of mains cold water (including boosted cold water). The water may for a variety of purposes and not always drinking water, (see below).
- Drinking water applications: Products suitable for distribution of mains cold water supply specifically intended for drinking water purposes.
- Chilled water applications: Products suitable for lower temperatures supplying chilled water services
- Gas applications: Products suitable distribution of gaseous mediums.
- Chemical waste applications: Products suitable to discharge waste chemicals.
- Flame Retardant: Products with flame retardant properties