The Planning Fundamentals for Industry contain the entire expertise on industrial piping systems of GF Piping Systems and is divided into two books.
The first book "Dimensioning and Installation" describes and explains the essential basics for planning, product selection, processing as well as installation of pressure piping in industrial applications. The second book "Process Automation" contains information on valve types and the technical information on all valves. In addition, it covers the matching actuators, measurement and control technologies with selection of the right measurement system, as well as information on networking and communication.
- Piping solutions for industrial applications
- Plastic pipe materials and their sizing and installation
- Valves and suitable actuators
- Measurement and control technology
- Network and communication