In response to the social and industrial focus on sustainable energy sources, GF Piping Systems has already taken steps to future-proof its range of products. We offer a range of solutions along the entire value chain, production, storage, transportation/distribution, and utilization.
The ability to service this burgeoning industry with a full range of solutions across the hydrogen supply chain uniquely positions GF Piping Systems as a one-stop shop and partner. Supporting this new industry is facilitated by the company's decades of experience in gas supply, industrial water treatment, as well as the general transport of media in multiple industrial applications, water/gas utility, and building technology.
H2 ready products and solutions
GF Piping Systems aims to offer the right product portfolio for hydrogen production, storage, distribution and utilization including a tailor-made services package to support our customers so that they can focus on their competences.
Our System's ELGEF Plus and MULTI/JOINT 3000 Plus are already certified for 100% hydrogen use by KIWA. ELGEF Plus and MULTI/JOINT 3000 Plus are also certified as " H2 ready" for 100% hydrogen use by DBI.
Approval and Certificates
- KIWA Hydrogen Certificate - ELGEF Plus fittings & Tapping tees d20-225 (PDF/ 202 KB)
- KIWA Hydrogen Certificate - MULTI/JOINT fittings d50-400 (PDF/ 166 KB)
- DBI Hydrogen Certificate - ELGEF Plus Ball valve d20-110 and d225 (PDF/ 146 KB)
- DBI Hydrogen Certificate - MULTI/JOINT couplers DN50-250 (PDF/ 120 KB)
- DBI Hydrogen Certificate - ELGEF Plus fittings d20-160 (PDF/ 143 KB)
- DBI Hydrogen Certificate - ELGEF Plus Spigots and Tapping saddles d63-225 (PDF/ 144 KB)
- DBI Hydrogen Certificate Supraflow Tapping saddle (PDF/ 135 KB)
We practice customer proximity. We follow the "Design Thinking“ approach, in order to learn from our customer effectively and efficiently. We see the generation of data and facts regarding material properties, products and application limits as a core element for a fast hydrogen transformation, so that customers can make decisions based on data.
We build strong long-term partnerships within the Hydrogen ecosystem. Our goal is to build an efficient partner network, where we bring different experts together, and boost new ideas and projects to solve future challenges.
We attend different H2 consortium meetings, H2 summits and work close together with numerous institutes, partners and customers in the H2 economy, to increase our knowledge of the market, identify and solve technical and commercial challenges at a very early stage.