On March 16 and 17, GF JRG is hosting a symposium on the subject of “Drinking water hygiene in hospitals and the liability of planning engineers“ in the Congress Center on the fairgrounds. Dr. Klaus-Dieter Zastrow, member of the board of the German Society for Hospital Hygiene, and Thomas Herrig, attorney specializing in building and architectural law, will discuss various aspects of actual cases.
ISH: 15. - 19. March 201115.03.2011 07:00
Water distribution – hygienic, comfortable, sustainable:
Georg Fischer JRG presents innovative system solutions for building technology at ISH 2011 from March 15 to 19. The stand F 57 in Hall 4.0 occupies 300 sq.m. floor space and features a new design. The exhibition focus is on comfortable, hygienic and sustainable applications for plumbing and heating installations. Live demonstrations of many new products and applications are another attraction. The new iJOINT compression joint for water supply will be premiering at ISH. This new compression fitting made of polypropylene is another innovation from the house of Georg Fischer. Rounding off the product showcase at ISH is the new diaphragm valve for industry, which has already won several awards for its revolutionary technology.
- ISH: 15. - 19. March 2011 (PDF | 162 kB)
- 15. March 2011: Product Overview (PDF | 58,1 kB)
- 15. March 2011: iFIT - the economical push-fit system (PDF | 94 kB)
- 15. March 2011: Hygienical drinking water system (PDF | 60,5 kB)
- 15. March 2011: New compression joint: iJOINT (PDF | 99,9 kB)
- 15. March 2011: New diaphragm valve (PDF | 92,7 kB)