- By accepting our order or by supplying the goods ordered, the
Supplier is deemed to have accepted the present conditions.
- Only orders in traceable form (in writing, by Telefax, E-Mail) are
binding. Verbal orders or orders by phone as well as changes and
additions to our order shall be binding only if confirmed by us in
traceable form. Terms at variance with our General Purchase
Conditions and additional terms, including reservations regarding
price or exchange rates, as well as, in particular, deviating
General Conditions of Sale and Delivery of the Supplier shall be
valid only if accepted by us in traceable form.
只有以可以追溯格式（书面形式，如传真、电子邮件）发放的采购订单才具有效力。以口头或电话形式对订单进行更改或 增加只在我们书面确认以后生效。与本通用采购条款和附加条款有分歧的条款，以及那些与供应商《通用销售和发货条款》相冲突的其他条款特别包括价格或者汇率 的约定，只在我们以书面形式确认后才生效。
- The Supplier is kindly asked to immediately (within 2 working
days) return his order confirmation and to notify the exact delivery
- The assignment of the order in whole to third parties shall
require our prior consent in traceable form.
- The Supplier shall be liable for all costs incurred by us as a
consequence of his failure to observe our instructions or due to
faulty or not validly agreed deliveries.
- These General Purchase Conditions shall equally apply to future
- Our employees are forbidden to accept gifts, commissions or other
compensations of whatever kind.
General Purchase Conditions / 通用采购条款
(Version February 2009 / 2009年2月版)
Prices and Transport Costs / 价格和运输成本
- Unless otherwise agreed, the prices are considered firm.
- In case of orders showing no price or an indicative price only we
reserve the right to approve the price following the receipt of the
- Unless otherwise agreed, all expenses for packing, transport,
customs, weighing, measuring as well as all other transport
costs shall be for Supplier's account.
Invoice and Payment / 发票和付款
- Invoices are to be submitted immediately following dispatch
of the goods to the address indicated in the order.
- The Supplier may not claim payments being contingent on the
fulfilment of his obligations, prior to the fulfilment of such
obligations, unless the non-performance shall be caused by our acts
Delivery / 发运
- Deliveries arriving without the required transport documents
shall be stored at Suppliers expense and risk until such
documents are properly supplied.
- Part shipments and advance deliveries require our prior
- Deliveries by messengers are only be deemed effected if evidenced
by delivery notes properly countersigned by us.
Deliveries are to be made to the respective departments of our works.
- The time of delivery shall be of essence. The time of delivery is
met, when the goods have arrived at our works. Foreseeable delays
hindering the timely delivery in whole or in part shall be notified
immediately specifying the reasons for and the estimated duration of
the delay. Such notice shall without prejudice to our remedies at
law (e.g. partial or total termination or rescission of the
- In case of the delay, the Supplier shall not be excused by missing
documents, hardware or components to be supplied by us unless he has
timely requested their supply. In such case, the parties shall
mutually agree on a reasonable extension of the delivery period.
- The risk in the goods ordered shall pass on us upon their arrival
at the place of fulfilment, or, if an acceptance test is agreed,
upon successful completion of said test.
Packing / 包装
- The Supplier shall be liable if the goods are damaged on
transport due to faulty packing.
- At our election, the Supplier shall credit us with the price
charged for packaging material returned by us free of charge or
shall provide for a pertinent refund.
Notification of Defects / 缺陷通知
- Without being bound by statutory inspection periods, we shall
examine the goods supplied at our earliest convenience.
- By making payments or conducting pre-shipment tests, we are not
waiving our legal remedies for faulty deliveries.
Warranty / 质量保证
- The Supplier warrants that the goods comply with the order,
in particular that they are free from defects impairing their
value or fitness for the intended use and that they comply with
the warranted characteristics and performance criteria. The
Supplier further warrants that the goods are fit for the
intended purpose and that in their manufacture high quality
materials have been used.
- The goods must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and
accident prevention rules being in force in People’s Republic of
- In case of defects in the goods supplied we shall be entitled to
avail ourselves of the pertinent remedies at law. However we shall
only be entitled to rescind the contract if the Supplier, within a
reasonable period, has been unable or unwilling to repair the defect
or to replace the defective product at his expense. In case of
urgency or if the Supplier is defaulting in his obligation to remedy
the defect, we are entitled to have the defects remedied at
如果供应商提供有缺陷产 品，我们有权依据法律作出相应的补救。无论采用何种方法，如果供应商在合理的期限内无法或无意免费对缺陷产品进行修复或更换，我们有权取消合同。在紧急情 况下，如果供应商未能履行对缺陷产品的补救职责时，我们有权对缺陷产品进行补救，相关费用由供应商承担。
- The Supplier shall reimburse the costs of dismantling defective
goods or products which have become defective as a result of
defective goods supplied by Supplier as well as the costs of
reinstalling goods or products being free from defects.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the warranty period shall be 26 months
following the receipt of the goods in our works. To the extent the
parties have agreed on subjecting the goods to a functional
acceptance test in our works, the warranty period shall commence
with the signing of the acceptance protocol.
- The statute of limitations of claims for defects, which have been
duly notified during the warranty period shall be 6 months from the
date of notification.
对于所有发生在质保期内并且适时通知供应商的产品质量问题，索赔期限为自通知供应商之日起 6 个月之内有效
- Defective goods or parts thereof shall remain at our disposal up
to their replacement or cancellation of the contract. Following
replacement the defective goods are placed at Supplier's disposal in
- The warranty for replacement and repairs shall be the same as
agreed for the original delivery; the warranty period for replaced
parts and components shall start running anew. This shall equally
apply to replaced parts and components.
Product Liability / 产品责任
- The Supplier shall indemnify us against any claims, damages,
losses, liabilities, suits and expenses arising from the supply of
defective goods or services.
Tools, Patents, Drawings, etc / 工具，专利，图纸等
- All data, drawings, equipment, patents, tools, models, etc.
placed by us at Supplier's disposal for the manufacture of the
our goods shall remain our property and may not be used for
other purposes, copied or disclosed to third parties. Copyrights
therein shall remain vested in us. All documents shall be
returned, free of charge, as soon as they are no longer needed
for the execution of the order. If no deliveries are agreed, the
documents shall equally be returned to us.
我公司为使供应商生产我方产品 而向供应商提供的所有数据、图纸、设备、专利、工具、模据等均属我公司财产，版权归我公司所有。供应商不得用于其它用途或复印、泄露给第三方。一旦供应商 在执行合同过程中不再需要上述资料，必须立即免费归还给我公司。即使双方最终没能达成供货协议，所有资料也必须归还。
- Products manufactured according to our drawings, patents,
confidential data, our tools or copies thereof, shall not be used by
the Supplier for his own use nor may they be offered or delivered to
third parties. This shall equally apply to printing orders.
Secrecy / 保密
- The Supplier shall treat the order and all related deliveries
Industrial Property Rights / 工业产权
- The Supplier warrants that the goods and services supplied do
not infringe third party property rights. He will indemnify us
from any third party claims related thereto.
- +GF+ as trademark / brand, and our company name are strictly
protected by relevant laws
- All rights to use +GF+ and our company name, which includes but is
not limited to mould, print, engrave them on the product, remain
with Georg Fischer AG in Switzerland
设立于瑞士的Georg Fischer AG 公司拥有对+GF+ 和我公司名称的一切相关权力，包括但不限于通过模压、印刷、雕刻等方法使用+GF+或公司名称标示产品。
- The suppliers are strictly forbidden to apply the trademark /
brand and company name without prior written consent of GFPS
Shanghai and in particular strictly prohibited directly to other
customers than our GF companies
事先没有获得上海乔治费歇尔管路系统有限公司的书面授权，任何供应商都被严格禁止使用这些商标/品牌和我公司名称，特别是用来和Georg Fischer 的各个公司以外的客户直接发生业务。
Place of Performance / 执行地
- Place of performance for the goods and the services shall be
the agreed place of destination. Place of performance for the
payment shall be the registered office of the business unit
having placed the order.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law / 权限及使用法律
- Exclusive place of venue for any differences shall be our
office having issued the order. We shall however be entitled to
bring actions in any other competent courts.
- In case of disputes all supplies shall be subject to substantive
laws in force at buyer's place of business, deliveries from abroad
in addition to the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods