All Fusion Machine training courses are offered at GF Piping Systems in Tustin, California; local on-site training is available on a limited basis. Each attendee is responsible for transportation, hotel accommodations and meals. Nearest airport is John Wayne/ Orange County airport and is about a 15 minute drive from our facility. All classes have limited seating, on a first come first serve basis. If the minimum required amount of attendees have not registered 30 working days before the class date, the class will be cancelled and the attendees will be rescheduled.
Training Program Class Schedule
Fusion Machine Training Programs and Tustin Facility Class Schedules
- Level I – Introduction to Fusion Training and Badge
- Level II – IR (Infrared) Fusion Maintenance, WIP Training and Badge
- Level III – Advanced IR (Infrared) Fusion Maintenance, WIP Training and Badge
- Level III Refresher – Advanced IR (Infrared) Fusion Maintenance Update, WIP and Badge
George Fischer Automation Training Days Instrumentation and Actuation
We are pleased to announce our George Fischer Training Days Program. We are currently scheduled for three sessions. Day One will focus on GF Signet Flow & Analytical products to include, product offering, system specification, installation requirements and basic troubleshooting. Day Two will focus on George Fischer’s valve product offering, basic manual valves as well as electrically and pneumatically actuated versions. In addition to presentation, participants will be able to get their hands on actual product to lookup and specify, assemble, calibrate, and familiarize themselves with George Fischer Automation lines.
Available Dates and Locations:
- March 21 - March 22 Georg Fischer Atlanta Distribution Center
- April 25 - April 26 Georg Fischer Chicago Distribution Center
- June 6 - June 7 Georg Fischer LLC Irvine, CA