GF Italy

Georg Fischer Spa was founded in Milan in 1947, mainly for the sale of castings for the energy and car-manufacturing industries, wheels for trucks, malleable cast iron unions and textile machinery, and then specialised in products and systems for plants.
Today Georg Fischer Spa, based in Cernusco sul Naviglio-Milan, with more than forty employees and turnover of of about 40 million Euro, operates through a sales network of representatives and agents throughout Italy and distributes its own products through about 500 dealers. Most companies operating in the industry, water/gas distribution and hydro-sanitary sectors are in constant contact with Georg Fischer Spa in order to develop new applications and receive high-quality technical support.
Georg Fischer Spa is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified.

Cernusco s/N site

Sede_Cernusco