Everything from one source
Fittings factory, with over 125 years of experience - We know what castings must be like to facilitate their efficient machining!
As manufacturers of valves for domestic water installations we have an own foundry as well as state-of-the-art CNC-controlled cast processing and dêcolletage machines.
We manufacture unfinished and pre-finished casting parts from copper and aluminium alloys as well as turned parts from various materials for the engineering and apparatus construction industry.
Administrative and technical work preparation units support our production department when planning and checking technological and economic processes and provide an appropriate documentation.
- Development of complete machine inventories and moulding cutter programs using CAD-Catia
- Production of high-grade castings and casting components from copper and aluminium alloys
- Fully-automated forming and casting facilities/box size 470 x 370 x 150/150 mm, capacity 2000 boxes per day, casting weights 40 g - 40 kg
- Semi-automatic box-free forming facility/box size 500 x 700 x 300/300 mm, capacity 50 boxes per day, casting weights 5 kg - 250 kg
- Handmade forming and casting according to customers‘ specifications
- Top-quality neat casting and quality assurance
In the foundry, high-grade parts from copper and aluminium alloys are produced on fully-automated production facilities. In close co-operation with the work preparation unit complete machine inventories and moulding cutter programs are created, which are electronically transferred to the departments in charge for further processing.
In machining we produce parts from castings and from block or slug material for internal and external customers.
- Construction of required equipment and programming of the machines (CAD-Catia)
- Production of parts from castings and from block or slug material for internal and external customers, in general by means of machining
Turned parts machined on single and multispindle automatic lathes for the machinery and equipment industr
In close cooperation with the planning department, complete moulding and milling programs are created on CAD-Catia systems and electronically transferred for further processing in the respective departments.
- Construction of required equipment and programming of machine tools (CAD Catia)
- CNC programming
Toolmaking provides the following services
using modern CNC-controlled machine tools