The integral water hygiene concept of GF Piping Systems comprises four areas: Prevention, monitoring, intervention and risk assessment. This approach to secure drinking water hygiene offers numerous advantages especially for existing properties because their given condition can be considered when restoring high-quality drinking water. As refurbishments are executed in stages, preventive measures can often be carried out only occasionally, thermal or chemical disinfection, on the other hand, are ideal in terms of intervention.
Hycleen - In 4 steps to optimal drinking water hygiene
Drinking water hygiene is important and affects both our well-being and our health. Thus drinking water installations in buildings must be carefully planned, built and operated. GF Piping Systems provides systems and products for large buildings like hotels, retirement homes, hospitals, sport facilities and apartment buildings.
Hycleen Des 30
The Hycleen Des 30 unit offers facility operators key advantages when disinfecting their drinking water installation systems. Many years of experience show that this unit also treats old installation materials with care and therefore proves to be ideal for existing properties.
- Highly efficient disinfection solution against bacteria
- Disinfectant approved to Drinking Water Ordinance §11
- Smallest amounts are sufficient
- Depot effect in the entire drinking water system
- No development of resitence in microorganisms
- Reduction of biofilms
- No microbiological induced corrosion
- Low application risk: easy handling
- Low operation risk: no transport/no storage of dangerous chemicals
- No limitation of service life of GF products
- Environmental friendly
- Securing High Quality Drinking Water in Sensitive Facilities - Guidelines (PDF | 2.8 MB)
- Integral Drinking Water Hygiene - A System Solution (PDF | 1.7 MB)
- Hycleen – Integral Drinking Water Hygiene (PDF | 2.4 MB)
- Hycleen Des 30 - Brochure (PDF | 1.2 MB)
- Hycleen Des 30 - Flyer (PDF | 1.5 MB)
- Recommendations for the Chemical Disinfection of Drinking Water Installations in Buildings (PDF | 993.5 kB)
- Hycleen Industrial - Environmentally Friendly Disinfection Solution for Cooling Towers (PDF | 1.1 MB)