JRG Coral force
Lime deposits in heat generators and control units may cause substantial energy losses. As little as 1mm of limescale can increase energy consumption by up to 10%.
JRG Coral force makes use of the natural process of biomineralization. Granules mimic the surface of shells and corals. These granules act as a catalyst for lime crystal nucleation with nano-crystals growing into micro-crystals and eventually separating from the granules. The excess of dissolved calcium in the water - supersaturated water - is bound and can therefore practically no longer settle as limestone. The water is affected in its composition neither by chemical additives nor through energy supplied.
• Single-family and multi-family homes
•No salt or other chemicals are added to the drinking water
• The drinking water system is protected because the bound lime (biomineralization) is safely flushed out
• Hygienic safety is provided through daily thermal disinfection
• Evidence of effectiveness of 95 per cent according to the independent DVGW certification under the terms of worksheet W512 / 510
• Low maintenance; catalyst granules need only be replaced at 5-year intervals