Welcome to the GF UK Download Centre. Please login to access our current Product Prices.
If you do not have a password, please register here.
Malleable cast iron fittings, threaded
Fields of Application:
• Sanitary, heating and gas installation
• Cooling and air conditioning
• Sprinkler and gas fire extinguishing systems
• Construction of industrial plants (e.g. gas, emulsion and pressured air pipe work)
• Machine construction (e.g. oil, cooling and lubrication pipes)
• Construction of petrol stations (gas lines)
• Machines for paper production and printing machines
• Commercial vehicles construction
For the different applications please refer to the individual appropriate international, European or national application standards.
Several national regulations concerning drinking water hygiene limit the scope of application to cold water. (Applies for example in Austria and Germany).
• Corrosion retarding and reinforced (free outrunning) internal threads design for the most common articles
• Narrow threads with precise axial alignment ensure high sealing forces and exact pipe lining
• The biggest assortment of all producers – cost reduction due to a minimum number of joints
• Most high-grade material with best galvanizability
• Drinking water friendly galvanising with highly pure zinc
• Drinking water friendly preservation against rust during storage, also ideal for anaerobic sealing
• Special tested fittings for high pressures above 25 bar
|Technical Catalogue 2015 - Malleable cast iron fittings.pdf||3.18 MB||Download|